Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time Deposit Interest Rates Philippines

KEYS TO PROSPERITY




PROSPERITY: State what is

Prosperous prosperous: Who is in a happy state of success, success. Successful business.

In III John 2 we read: "Beloved, I wish you prosperous in all respects and be in health, as a prosperous state of your soul.

God's desire is to see us prosper. But Christians ignore this desire Dieu.Aujourd 'Today Christians are those who suffer most. They are poor, miserable. Few are those who have the welfare of glory, yet all are called God's son heir to the kingdom.

Jesus told his disciples: "In my Father's house there are many things. "We are heirs of those things. We are under the same protection as Jesus the son of God and this for the love of Jesus Christ.

Today Christians console themselves by saying: "It is the poor who will inherit the kingdom of heaven." My brother is wrong, we are called son of God and we are entitled to the fruits of the kingdom because c This is our right that we have received as Lord and Savior. This is one reason why Jesus told us: "You are no longer of this world." The Christian life is a living paradise (Garden of Delight ...)

prosperity of the Christian lies in six (06 ) elements which are:

- PREMICE - GIFTS - GIFTS - TITHE - GREETINGS - THANKS

V 19 Exodus 23 tells us: "You bring to the house of the LORD thy God, the beginnings of the first fruits of the earth. "

Every Christian must learn to honor the Lord with his property. It's difficult and some
for fear of being seen, do not honor God with their well ..
The Book of Prov. 3 V 9 to 10 says: "Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase. So shall thy barns be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine "

Some will say they have no assets because they do not consider those goods as they have. My little brother that you honor your God, for in doing this he will be proud of you and multiply your wealth. He is a God of grace and everything he owns. He only wants you recognize these works in your life and you honor it.

Listen to what God says in Psalm 50 V 7 to 15 "Listen, my people! And I'll tell Israel! And I warn you. I am God, your DIEU.Ce not for your sacrifices do I blame you: your burnt offerings are continually before me, I will take no bull from your house nor goats in your pens, because all animals of the forest is mine and all the beasts of the mountains and I know every bird of the mountains, and everything that moves in the field are mine. If I was hungry, I wont say no because the world is mine and all it contains. Do I eat the flesh of bulls? Is - what I drink the blood of goats? Offer sacrifice to God for thanksgiving, and fulfill your vows to the Most High. And call upon me in times of trouble, I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. "

May God bless you and give you peace of heart. AMEN




EN MENSAVI Koassivi
Email: mercibobo1@yahoo.fr
BP: 80618 LOME TOGO
Tel: 00228 911 86 76

0 comments:

Post a Comment