Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Startling Fact About Cystic Fibrosis

praises God and it does the rest

Jocya devoted his life to praise the Lord. She is a loyal member of Karmela. And now she wants to tell us, how God answered the prayers of his marriage and caters to the needs of his servants.

Feicep.com: Jocya Hello, We are happy to find you Tana for several months already. I remember in 2002 you announced that your husband and you were going to change a city, you were not very motivated to leave. What happened at that time?

Jocya: Indeed, that year in political crisis, my husband was assigned to Fianarantsoa. Find a job there during this period was not obvious to me, but when I sent my resume, I trust that the Lord will provide. With my husband, we prayed that everything goes well and we waited.

Feicep.com: Your prayer was quickly answered it?

Jocya: Yes. What I did not know is that before I file my application in the company, employees have complained of insufficient staff and overload work. To increase their number, two seats were filled, and therefore I was recruited through God and through one of his servants.

Feicep.com: After 6 years in Fianarantsoa, your husband was interested in a proposed new post. So you've decided to return to Antananarivo. Apparently the answers to prayers fall on your side as well as his own!

Jocya: Yes, my husband has applied for another job that we find most interesting, but based in Tana. He got the job, so we went to the road in 2002 but in reverse! So, I also asked for a move to the direction of our society, no longer wishing to work at the agency. Those who worked with me made aware of this request mocked or discouraged me by saying "it is impossible to find a place to management unless you know a director or that you're close to someone very well placed, you will work with the agency as those who come from provinces etc. "but I replied" That's what we'll see. " Having already prayed I was confident that God will show the difference between one who serves and who does not serve him.

Feicep.com: You do not had a second's hesitation that God might not answer your prayer?

Jocya: In fact, that's what happened: June 11, 2008, I received my assignment letter was written "Assigned to the agency! Surprise, I reasoned, saying that if God has decided that, He had his reasons and I thanked him for his determination. But the best is yet to come! ... When I called the Directorate for a few formalities, the personnel manager told me there was an error on this letter ... because I was assigned to the Directorate, within a service that had been created and which began to operate on June 16, two weeks before the date I requested to start Tana!

Feicep.com: What did you learned from these experiences?

Jocya: Twice (but there were other occasions of course!), God has answered our prayers, and He was true to his word. This proves that in the eyes of men, there was no possibility in the eyes of God, there was a path in the desert! And I also know that this path is not yet complete. TEXT

on www.feicep.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment