Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can Soda Cause Cankers

INVISIBLE MOTHER .. ... WHEN GOD SEEMS FAR

I began to understand, the blank stares, the lack of response, the way one of the children entered the room while I was calling and asked me to take her shopping. In my heart I thought, "but you do not see that I'm on the phone? "

Obviously nobody sees if I'm on the phone or if I'm cooking, or if I sweep the floor or even if I am doing a headstand in the corner, because in fact nobody I sees. I'm invisible. The invisible mother. There are days when I am only a pair of hands, nothing more: "You can fix this myself? "You can hang this? "You can open up this stuff? "

Some days I'm not a pair of hands, I'm not even a human being. I am a clock and I am asked: "What time is it? . "What is the number of the Disney Channel? . I am a taxi that is reserved, "ok, at 17:30 plait."

Surely those hands are those who have kept proper books and those eyes were Studies of History and the brain then received his undergraduate with honors but now they have disappeared into the peanut butter and they have totally disappeared. She leaves, she leaves, she's gone!?

One evening we were gathered at dinner to celebrate the return of England to a friend. Janice returned from a fabulous trip and she kept talking about the hotel where she was staying.

I sat there, watched the others, who were so connected. It was hard not to make comparisons and not feeling sorry for myself fate. I was feeling pretty pathetic, when Janice turned to me holding in his hands a beautifully wrapped package and said: "I brought you this. "It was a book on the great cathedrals of Europe.

I was not sure why she gave me, until I read what she wrote: "To Charlotte, with admiration for the greatness of what you build when nobody sees. "

following days, I started to read, not to devour the book. And I discovered what for me has become fundamental truths that have changed my life, and from which I could shape my life. Nobody can say who built the great cathedrals - there is no information on the names. These workers have given their entire lives for a work they would never see completion.

They made great sacrifices and expected nothing in return. Passion for what they were building their cherished faith and God saw everything.

In the book, there is a legend that tells a rich man came to visit the cathedral during its construction, and he saw a workman carving a tiny bird inside a beam that would be covered by the roof and said
"Nobody will ever see. "And the worker replied," But God sees it. "

I closed the book, feeling that the pieces that I missed were found. It's almost as if I heard God whisper to me: "I see you, Charlotte. I see the sacrifices you make every day, even if nobody else noticed. None of the kindness you have expressed, none of the sequins you have sewn on a garment, no cakes that you put in the oven is too small that I do not notice and I smile. You build a large cathedral, but you still can not see how it will look when completed. "

There are times when being a burden to me truly invisible. But this is not a disease that destroys my life. It is the remedy for that I am not focused on myself.

is the antidote against my strong pride and stubbornness.

I keep the right perspective when I see myself as a great builder.
As a person who happens to work at something she will never see finished, to work on a work on which their name will never be registered. The author the book went so far as to say that today we would never see a cathedral built in our time because there are too few people to sacrifice at this point.

When I think about it, I do not want my son to tell the friend he brings home when he comes home from college for Christmas: "My mother gets up at 4 am and is itself all sorts of cakes, then spend 3 hours basting the turkey, and returns all the linen for the table. That would mean I'd built a chapel or a monument to myself. All I want is that come home.

Then, if there is something to tell his friend, he simply adds: "eh, it will really please you with us. "We

mothers, we are building great cathedrals. It is not clear whether it does well. And one day it may be that the world is amazed not only by seeing what we have built, but seeing the beauty that was added to the world by the sacrifices of invisible women.
Mom, you did a good job.

Share this message with all mothers invisible you know ... I just did.
The will of God never takes you there where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Past By Suzanne Mairet
France

0 comments:

Post a Comment