Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can You Use Skateboard Rail For Snowb

Waiting Woman's Missionary Chronicle



Everyday I find myself waiting ..

Waiting ... Waiting for That Day
... That Time for
Waiting... for that YEAR
Waiting...
Waiting... for that LOVE
Waiting... for that HUSBAND
Waiting... for that PEACE

Just waiting...

On the other hand God has been
Waiting for the DAY that I surrender completly to him
Waiting for that quality TIME with me
Waiting for that YEAR, when I will allow him to manifest his power in my life
Waiting...
Waiting to be my HUSBAND
Waiting to LOVE me like no one can
Waiting to give me that PEACE that surpasses all things

Just waiting...

While I'm waiting for life
God is waiting to give me life

The WAIT is over...

The DAY is today
That TIME
Is Now This Is the Year He is my
HUSBANDHe is my LOVEHe is my PEACE

I'm done waiting ... Life is Worth Living TODAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment