Thursday, May 14, 2009

White Dots On Cats Poop

emergence, night


In some languages the word man does not say the same way as it is day or night - and it is such a language I seek, and I do not find before the day or night does swallow me. But how to know. In these languages, words day and night does not tell the same way as it is day or night: myself, I do not know how my name in these languages. In the alternation of day and night, I try a third time, and that the moment I put my feet, I seek a third, and this is the place to put my step.
sample text "arise at night," I'll read "The Night of Poetry"
(readings by 50 authors over 20 hours on Saturday to 6am Sunday), organized by the Biennale of Poets Val du Marne, Station Theatre, in Vitry. performance_lecture This is a video, created by the collective persona (video by Jeremy and Leah bismuth Scheidler) - the capturing and recording video are provided.

[Full text through my notebooks
(preparatory notes (text and falls) will follow)

0 comments:

Post a Comment