Sunday, May 10, 2009

C Section Wounds Open Little What To Do

this hour is not a



Streaks across the storm over the night whitened by the flashes and fatigue - inordinate apprehension of the world: and as the old gentleman in

and me after that first sleepless night, he goes to take me out, go through the gate finally opened, see the day when I have not seen night. And I do not know now what will happen, as I see the world and how the world sees me or will not see me. For I shall not know what is and what the day is night, I do not know what to do, I'll turn in my kitchen looking for all this time and I am afraid, young man. Roberto Zucco , B.-M. Koltes
When we read the same text more than ten times in a few weeks, it happens that out of a reading, it is still reeling with the thought that a replica did not read (they failed to read and yet), the certainty that a replica is dead in this reading that has left the text amputated in us. And when you look up all night and turned over the city in the blink of an eye, I have this phrase that I have not read, and I find difficulty, but I found the After reading the following (because you have to read everything to find the phantom limb) - here I am out of the world, at this hour is not a - and I know I'm not going to sleep, tonight either, looking, perhaps, that hour which is not one, and who has passed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment