Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spandex Volleyball Short Camel Toes

Soccer Mad In reflexology for dessert

My sister has fingers of gold. She creates beautiful jewelry and practicing reflexology. Not at the same time obviously.

According to Wikipedia, reflexology is a medical discipline unconventional type of massage. It is based on scientifically unfounded assumption that every organ, gland, body part or physiological function corresponds to an area or point on the hands, feet or ears. A special touch applied to these areas and would locate the tension and restore balance to the body. This manual technique is placed in a global energy approach and the body. It similar to shiatsu, acupuncture or osteopathy. Anything but happiness.

My sister followed the Ingham method, named after its founder, whose philosophy is simply this: reflexology should be as enjoyable to give than to receive. The Ingham method is used to relieve the tension caused mostly by stress and the imbalance of the nervous system.

I invite you to click on the links below for info.
www.iir-france.fr
www.reflexology-usa.net

The other day between the cheese and salad, my sister decided to give me a sample its know-how. Neither one nor two, I'm installed on a chair leg in a horizontal, bare foot imprisoned in his expert hands. Fully relaxed, I'm ready to surrender to his grip guérisseusse. Enjoy ...



With the sound, it makes this:

- Ouch! It hurts!
- It's your liver
- Ouch, but ouch!
- Oh that's your stomach ... you just eat normal
- Ahhh there will not hurt
- Normal, I am nothing
- But I do not stretch at all your massage
- Because it's not a massage
- But you told me it was going to do me good
- Yes, if you let yourself go
- But how you want me to let go, it makes me really hurt your
thing - you see, you're not relaxed

I see nothing at all. The ordeal has turned into delight. My foot is contracted under the fingers of my sister who receive messages from inside ... and the news is not very good.

Ready to beg for mercy, my sister suddenly starts to touch my foot on each side and is very enjoyable. I shut up and just beginning to let go. Softens my foot, my body relaxes, my thoughts are calmed.
My sister looks at me, smiling
- It's called the dessert ... You'll see, you do more treatments, the more you relax and dessert lasts.
- Uh, it falls badly, I decided to quit sugar for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment